BOOK YOUR CANADA STUDY PERMIT CONSULTATION TODAY!
- Are you planning to study in Canada?
- Are you worried about the high refusal rate for study permit applications?
- Do you need help with completing forms, reviewing documents, or getting advice on your application?
- Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) can help guide you through the process and answer your questions!
- Appointments are limited, so book your consultation today!
Choose a study permit service package
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU BOOK A SERVICE?
After you book a consultation and complete payment:
- Our team will review your request and verify your payment.
- We will send you our electronic service agreement outlining our terms and conditions for our service.
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions about the service agreement, and we will be happy to discuss and explain.
- Once you are satisfied with the agreement, you can electronically sign it, formally becoming our client.
- The RCIC will then contact you to discuss the service you have booked and to provide the services you requested.
Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is licensed and recognized in Canada as an immigration consultant, and is authorized to provide immigration consultations and to represent clients in front of the IRCC. Our team has more than 20 years of experience helping clients immigrate and settle in Canada. We are experienced in study permit, work permit, post-graduate work permit (PGWP), visitor visa, and permanent residency (PR) applications. We also have access to materials and resources that allow us to research and find answers to most immigration related issues.
OUR REFUND POLICY
Refunds are not possible after services have been performed. If a refund is requested prior to the service being performed, a pro-rated refund may be offered for the portion of the service that has not yet been completed. An administrative fee is also deducted prior to the refund to cover the administrative cost of closing the file and the banking transactions costs of the refund.
Feel free to contact us and ask any questions. Please note that we cannot answer immigration related questions by email. However, we can answer general questions about how to book a consultation, what to expect, our retainer agreement, and inquiries about the types of services we offer.