Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)

We are registered with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC), which is the national regulatory body that oversees regulated Canadian immigration professionals. When you work with Ya Hala Canada Immigration, you can feel confident that you are working with legitimate and responsible Canadian immigration professionals. Our goal is not to simply process your application, but rather to help you at every step of the way to minimize your stress and worry and to get you settled and started on the path to success in Canada!

Our Experience

Enjoy the peace of mind working with our experienced team with a combined 20 years of experience helping hundreds of clients study, visit, and immigrate to Canada. We provide comprehensive services including Canada PR (permanent resident) applications through express entry, provincial nomination programs (PNP), family and spousal sponsorship, refugees, and Canadian citizenship applications. Our services also include temporary resident applications including study permit, work permit, open work permit, super visa, and tourist visas.

Canada Immigration Services

Canada's immigration programs are constantly changing, and it can be hard to identify the perfect immigration program for your particular circumstances and requirements. There are both federal and provincial programs, and new programs are added and others cancelled regularly, as Canada's need for immigrants evolves.

We provide comprehensive immigration to Canada services including Panadian Permanent Residence (PR) Applications under Express Entry through the Federal Skilled Workers (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades (FSTP), and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), as well as Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs). We also work with business immigrants, entrepreneurs and Investors, including self-employed and start-up visa candidates. Our services also include family sponsorship for spouses, parents, and grandparents.

We also offer immigration consultation services for temporary residents including study permit / student visa, work permits, post-graduate work permits, visitor visas, as well as parents and grandparents super visa applications.