Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
We are registered with the ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council), which is the national regulatory body that oversees regulated Canadian immigration professionals. So when you work with Ya Hala Canada Immigration, you can feel confident that you are working with legitimate and responsible Canadian immigration professionals. Our goal is not to simply process your application, but rather to help you at every step of the way to minimize your stress and worry and to get you settled and started on the path to success in Canada!
Take advantage of our combined 20 years of experience helping hundreds of clients immigrate and settle in Canada. We provide comprehensive services including Canada PR (permanent resident) applications through express entry, provincial nomination programs (PNP), family and spousal sponsorship, refugees, and Canadian citizenship applications. Our services also include temporary resident applications including study permit, work permit, open work permit, super visa, and tourist visas. After your arrival in Canada, our team will continue to support you to get settled including finding appropriate housing, completing required government applications (health cards, driver license, etc) and providing guidance on the job market, establishing a business or pursuing educational opportunities for yourself and your family.
Canada Immigration services
Canada's immigration programs are constantly changing, and it can be hard to identify the perfect immigration program for your particular circumstances and requirements. There are both federal and provincial programs, and new programs are added and others cancelled regularly, as Canada's need for immigrants evolves. We provide comprehensive immigration to Canada services including:
- Canadian Permanent Residence (PR) Applications, including:
- Express Entry
- Federal Skilled Workers (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Business immigrants, Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Start-up Visa
- Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs): Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Yukon and the Northwest Territories
- Family Sponsorship: parent and grandparent sponsorship, spousal sponsorship, and spouse-in-Canada
- Temporary Residents:
- Study Permit / Student Visa
- Work Permit
- Visitor Visa
- Parents and Grandparents Super Visa
- Refugee Applications
- Immigration and Refugee Board appeals
connect with us
Phone calls are available by appointment only. Please contact us by email to arrange an appointment.
73-509 Commissioners Rd. W.
London, Ontario, Canada
Twitter: @yahalacanada (https://twitter.com/yahalacanada)